To minimize the risk of issues and to ensure that your system is utilized in its entirety, we offer our System Health Check. We want to ensure that each customer’s solution is running properly, all potential issues are proactively identified and remedied, and that the solution is being used to its fullest potential value.
Performing a System Health Check:
- Eliminates risk of impending system failure
- Provides ‘hands on’ advice on system usage
- Delivers advice on best-practice methods of records recovery
- Provides expert recommendations for possible enhancements
Our comprehensive System Health Check is performed by WSI experienced, factory trained Professional Services team and includes an Audit and Assessment and a Comprehensive Health Check. Additionally, if we uncover training needs during the health check, consultative training sessions are available.
Audit and Assessment – Our Services Engineers perform a detailed and documented inspection of the recording system. This inspection includes an evaluation of:
- Channel lists
- User lists
Comprehensive Health Check – We check windows logs, recording system logs, database sizes and archive storage sizes to look for current or potential issues. Our factory trained Services Engineers will run a detailed and exhaustive battery of tests to determine the health of your system. The Comprehensive Health Check includes:
- Quality checks on all channels
- Functionality tests
- Identification and resolution for minor equipment issues
- Action plans initiated for major faults
- A full report detailing all learnings, discoveries, and suggestions for optimization